- Getting Started
- Monitoring Agents
- Network Performance Monitoring
- Network Device Monitoring
- Smart Notifications
- Application Monitoring
- Organizations and Users
- More Resources
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Getting Help
User Global Notification Settings
- How to change the user notification severity level
What you are going to learn:
Usually, you should change the Organization Notification Settings instead of the User Global Notification Settings.
However, if you want, each user can change the user global minimum severity level. This can be changed in the App:
- Click on Menu in the tab bar
- Click on your name on the top
- Click on Notifications on the right
- Now you can select the alert severity required to receive a notification.
Note that the user setting is taken into consideration after the organization setting. So if the organization minimum severity setting is Error and a Warning is issued, the user will never receive the notification no matter what the user setting is.
Learn how to change the user notification severity level for network issues and events in Obkio’s network performance monitoring solution.
Learn how network metric thresholds work and how to change them in the network monitoring templates of Obkio’s network monitoring software.