User Global Notification Settings
- How to change the user notification severity level
What you are going to learn:
Usually, you should change the Organization Notification Settings instead of the User Global Notification Settings.
However, if you want, each user can change the user global minimum severity level. This can be changed in the App:
- Click on Menu in the tab bar
- Click on your name on the top
- Click on Notifications on the right
- Now you can select the alert severity required to receive a notification.
Note that the user setting is taken into consideration after the organization setting. So if the organization minimum severity setting is Error and a Warning is issued, the user will never receive the notification no matter what the user setting is.