Internet Monitoring Software
Don’t let poor internet performance take you offline
Strong internet connection equals great user experience
Let’s face it - most modern businesses rely on internet performance to sell their services, share their message and connect with users. That’s why Internet Monitoring software has become key to an uninterrupted online business presence.
Obkio’s Internet Monitoring Software gives you end-to-end visibility over your internet network and SaaS applications so you can fix internet slowdowns before the page is done loading!
Monitor internet performance with:
- End-to-end network visibility
- Monitoring from the end-user perspective
- Automated speed tests
- Monitor SaaS applications over the internet
- And more!
Don’t lose money because your company’s gone offline.
Monitor internet performance with Obkio today!
Request more info about our solution!
If your internet fails, your business is bound to take a hit
With Obkio’s Internet Monitor, you can:
- Troubleshoot internet performance issues and find the cause of intermittent problems before they affect users.
- Find solutions to internet problems by analyzing historical data in your Obkio dashboard.
- Continuously monitor internet and SaaS application performance to avoid internet downtime.
Global Internet Monitoring
Monitor the performance of SaaS applications with Public Monitoring Agents hosted by the largest Cloud service providers in the world.
With so many of us using applications hosted in Azure, Google Cloud, and AWS - we can’t afford for network connections to fail or our users will feel the effects.
Some of our Public Monitoring Agents include:
The Azure Public Monitoring Agent to monitor apps like Microsoft Teams or Office 365.
The AWS (Amazon Web Services) Agent to monitor apps on AWS Cloud or AWS Marketplace.
The Google Cloud Agent to monitor the performance of any Google-hosted apps like G Suite.