Private Network & MPLS Network Monitoring Solution
Never lose sight of your network performance
Don’t get stuck in congested MPLS traffic
Many businesses and government agencies run their business over a Multi-Protocol Label Switching (MPLS) to transport their IP multimedia, business applications and customer services across a Wide Area Network (WAN).
By doing so, they also encounter a new set of challenges when it comes to monitoring private network or MPLS performance.
With Obkio’s MPLS Network Monitoring solution, you can:
- Get real-time, application level performance monitoring across the MPLS cloud
- Quickly identify problems in the MPLS segment
- Measure performance by class of service with QoS monitoring.
- 10X ultra fast device polling to detect traffic bursts.
- And more!
Request more info about our solution!
MPLS Network Performance should never be out of sight
MPLS VPN networks are a popular type of WAN service that offer a combination of the best of routed networks and switched networks.
Because MPLS networks use the same technology as WAN circuits, they suffer from the same network problems. Your MPLS network can get congested and, when they do, their performance will degrade horribly.
It’s important to monitor your MPLS network to:
- Get full visibility over your whole private or MPLS network
- Monitor and avoid MPLS network congestion
- Track and troubleshoot packet loss across the network
- Measure performance of network routers and switches
- Ensure the best quality of experience for end-users
QoS Monitoring for Private & MPLS Networks
VoIP, Video (ex: GotoMeeting, Zoom, Webex), Unified Communications (ex: Skype for Business) and Collaboration (ex: Microsoft Teams) apps are very sensitive to network performance.
Obkio’s QoS (Quality of Service) feature validates that QoS is in place to reduce latency, jitter and packet loss. In case of a network congestion, performance sensitive apps can run without degradation and only less critical applications (such as web browsing) are impacted.
Learn how to monitor QoS performance on your private network, including MPLS, SD-WAN, or VPN, using Obkio's DSCP features.Learn more
Device Monitoring Across a Global MPLS Network
Monitor the performance of key network applications in your Private Network or MPLS Network using Obkio’s Network Device Monitoring feature.
Avoid congestion or packet loss for key application like:
- Wifi APs
- any SNMP-enabled devices