- Getting Started
- Monitoring Agents
- Network Performance Monitoring
- Network Device Monitoring
- Smart Notifications
- Application Monitoring
- Organizations and Users
- More Resources
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Getting Help
Monitoring Agent Deletion
- How to delete a monitoring Agent.
What you are going to learn:
- Select on the
Agenticon available on the left side menu.
- Select the Agent you need to delete.
- Select the three dots button available on the top right of the screen.
The agent has been deleted!
Learn about the four easily steps to creating and deploying an Obkio Network Monitoring Agent. Select agent type, create the agent and install it.
Learn about the different installation guides available for Obkio’s network monitoring agents to help you monitor network performance.