Monitoring Agent Settings
- What are the different agent settings
What you are going to learn:
To access the agent settings (or edit page), go to the agent detail page and then click the
Menu Icon at the top right then
Name: A name to identify the agent.
Groups: The group's membership. Learn more on Agent Groups.
Networks: The network's membership. Learn more on Agent Networks.
Contact Details: Configure details about who is in charge of this agent. It could be an email, name or phone number.
Location: Configure details about the Location of this agent.
Agent Mode: This is the agent mode selected for this agent. Learn more on Agent Modes.
Client Selection Preference: Default is
100. Used during the Network Monitoring Role Selection.
Download Speedtest Limit (Mbps): Default is
no limit. If set, a speed test with this agent will have its download speed limited to that value.
Upload Speedtest Limit (Mbps): Default is
no limit. If set, a speed test with this agent will have its upload speed limited to that value.
APM HTTP Concurrency: Default is
1. Limit the number of APM HTTP tests that can be executed at the same time.
APM HTTP Rate Limit (bps): Default is
no limit. Limit the speed of an APM HTTP Test. Useful to avoid congestion during a download test. Supports
- Device Polling Concurrency: Default is
1. Limit the number of devices that can be polled at the same time with the Network Device Monitoring feature.
- Disable Notifications: Default is
unchecked. If checked, no notifications will be sent regarding this agent. Useful for remote workers where it is normal to have ups and downs on the Network Monitoring Sessions.