Report Type - Issues Severities
- What is the Issues Severities report type
What you are going to learn:
The Issues Severities report is a summary of the time each monitoring agent or network monitoring session has spent in each of the five severity levels:
- OK (Everything is normal)
For the Network Monitoring Sessions, the severities can be configured in the thresholds.
The report is an Excel spreadsheet that includes for each Agent and Network Monitoring Session:
- Time in seconds in each severity level
- The precentage of the time in each severity level
- A text representation of the time in each severity level
The Agent severity report is based on the best severity level reached of all of its sessions. This means that if an agent with 2 sessions has one session in Warning and the other session is OK, the agent will be configured as OK.
With this algorithm, the agent severity is more representative of the severity level of its Internet connection when the agent is monitoring a branch office or a remote user.
By default, all agents and sessions are included. The following parameters allow a granular configuration to explicitly include or exclude sessions.
- Include Agents: Specify which agents must be included in the report.
- Exclude Agents: Specify which agents must be excluded from the report.
- Include Related Agents: Automatically add Related Agents.
- Include Groups: Include all the agents that are in the agent groups.
- Include Groups: Exclude all the agents that are in the agent groups.
- Include Sessions: Specify which monitoring sessions must be included in the report.
- Exclude Sessions: Specify which monitoring sessions must be excluded from the report.
- JSON: When checked, a JSON version of the report will be included in the zipfile.
- Webhook Settings: See Reports Webhooks