Report Type - Network Metrics
- What is the Network Metrics report type
What you are going to learn:
The Network Metrics report is a summary of the network metrics for each monitoring agent and network monitoring session.
The report is an Excel spreadsheet that includes for each Agent and Network Monitoring Session:
- Packet Loss
- MOS Score
For each metric type, the following metric are available:
- 0th Percentile (minimum)
- 5th Percentile
- 10th Percentile
- 25th Percentile
- 50th Percentile
- 75th Percentile
- 90th Percentile
- 95th Percentile
- 99th Percentile
- 100th Percentile (maximum)
Note that for Latency and Jitter, the agent collects about 120 samples for every minute. It's the median of the samples that are used to calculate the metrics. For all the data, the 1-min granularity data is used to calculate the metrics.
To caclulate the agent data, all the monitoring session data are added and then the metric are calculated.
By default, all agents and sessions are included. The following parameters allow a granular configuration to explicitly include or exclude sessions.
- Include Agents: Specify which agents must be included in the report.
- Exclude Agents: Specify which agents must be excluded from the report.
- Include Related Agents: Automatically add Related Agents.
- Include Groups: Include all the agents that are in the agent groups.
- Include Groups: Exclude all the agents that are in the agent groups.
- Include Sessions: Specify which monitoring sessions must be included in the report.
- Exclude Sessions: Specify which monitoring sessions must be excluded from the report.
- JSON: When checked, a JSON version of the report will be included in the zipfile.
- Webhook Settings: See Reports Webhooks